Sunday, July 11, 2010

You.. send me.

Every time I close my eyes- you send me.
Every single breath I take- you send me .
To the furthest reaches of reality- you send me.
Into the innermost parts of my soul- you send me.

You reach me with intense joy and love.
When it rains, your love pours down on me.
You swallow me into your passions.
I am here for your taking.

My eyes can burn a hole into the soul of another.. I do it for you.
My eyes can reach the innermost precious secrets another holds.. I do this for you.
Your power is immense- it is shared and enjoyed by many.
You are the king of my life- and thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

You are both the commandeer and the purpose of my mission.
A mission to help. My mission is to help others, through you.
A mission to love. My mission is to love everyone- because of you.
A mission for peace. My mission is to bring peace- through your grace.
A mission for justice. My mission is to create believers out of non believers- I believe in you.

I love you, God. I am woman, and I thank you for all of the many blessings you have given me.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment